Monday, March 11, 2013

Cucumber Salad


Recently my favorite snack hasn't been cookies, cakes, or candies. (If you knew me then you'd know how odd that statement is.) What I have been eating like crazy is cucumber salad. Chris doesn't like cucumbers (I can't understand why), but this works out fine for me. I can make a big batch of the salad and know it'll be there when I want it. It's good on the first day the salad's made, but day 2, 3, & 4 are really where it's at.

Cucumber Salad

  • 2 medium to large cucumbers, sliced thin
  • 1/2 red onion, minced
  • 2 Tbl spns olive oil
  • 4 Tbl spns vinegar
  • Salt and pepper to taste

Mix everything together.
Enjoy immediately or save it for the next day and the next.
This amount generally doesn't last me more than 3 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment